Father's Day 6 Inches Mini Album


Last Sunday, many families celebrated Father's Day. Fathers play an important role in our life and even though their role is slightly under rated compared to a mother's role, nevertheless, he is family and he works hard and tirelessly to support the family. Many work till late night taking on extra jobs to supplement the income because let's face it, Singapore isn't exactly a cheap place to live in.

We should continue to provide them with moral support because having to work for longer hours and seeing a little of the family isn't easy to cope. Therefore, their love and sacrifice for the family must be appreciated every day and not just on this very day. They are also not immortal and any time, life can just pull the carpet underneath us. We should not stop loving and caring for our parents even through adult hood when we are capable of supporting ourselves. Some of us forget they even exist which is so sad but most times, we wouldn't be where we are right now if not for them tirelessly working day and night for the best of us.

For this mini album, the papers used are mostly in green colour as it was the favourite colour of the recipient. What I love about the albums I design is usually the inner pages where I normally like to cut out small pieces from large patterned papers and use them as embellishments. Then I also like to include random quotes relating to the theme of the album and for certain pages, I will die cut shapes and phrases, like the 'with love' phrase using my favourite Maya Road die.

I like the cover page design the most and honestly, I don't plan on the design. It takes some rummaging through my bag of scrap papers and I basically go with the flow with whatever scraps I have chosen and mix and match them with newer supplies. For this cover page, I went with a honey comb die cut for the background for interest.

I hope you like this mini album! For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!







Comments