Friendship Themed Three Layered Explosion Box Card


I wanted to pick out a colour that isn't pink even though it's one of my favourite colours. But this light blue colour with small flower motifs are so cute and I'm itching to use it as the base of the patterned paper. 

Then I further enhance the blueness of the paper by decorating the box cover with a paper rosette from Crate Paper, a 'happy' sticker from My Big Ideas just because it's light blue in colour and also, some blue paper flowers. Basically, anything light blue..haha. But I accentuate it with a gold doily die cut. 

For the layering, I kept it mostly simple. Of course, as the first layer is the top most and most eye catching, I used the main die cut stickers from the sticker pack as the main embellishments. I find them perfect to be used for this friendship themed box card.

I like to also cut a bit off the edges from the top and middle layer so that the different patterned papers can show through just like what is seen below.  


I hope you like this post! For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments