Rock Star Themed Handmade Card with Silver Stars

It has been a busy week  including last week, juggling with a day job and then coming home after buying groceries for mum, meeting customer and buying materials for my projects. I just wanna come home, eat, watch a bit of tv and then rot on bed, heh..

I don't know how some people do it like being productive every waking hour. I am still working on wanting to do more than one project on weekdays, just like the weekend.  Actually when I'm in bed resting, there are times I like to look for ideas if I'm quite stumped on how do I go about designing a card with a certain theme, just like this rock n roll themed card.

I didn't want it to be all black but after seeing a picture of a guitar online, I thought that the card would look great in red and black. But then, looking at the scraps of paper I have with stars, I have blue colour too. So I tried to work in all the colours together. The other thing I had in mind was the overlapping rectangles of scrap papers.

For some interest, I die cut some of the plain red cardstock to form part of the background based on a previous card I did. A 'trick' I like to use for masculine themed card, besides not using pink or flowers, is to make the background look interesting.

Of course a rock star themed card won't be complete without the stars as well. I cut out some stars using silver glittered card stock that worked well in further enhancing the card. The letterings were also in matching silver to make the card look cohesive.

I hope you like this card I've made. For order queries, please feel free to send me your message via the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!






Comments