Wedding Layout | Peach, White & Gold Theme


I love how peach, white and gold blend in well together giving off this soft romantic look. I especially like how gold always manages to add an interesting layer to a layout when you include them in bits and pieces. I'm also happy with my latest investment in a Sizzix die from UK which had swirls and a tulip at the end. And it's pretty versatile too as I can cut it in smaller pieces after die cutting it and using them as accents, like in this layout, for the paper flower blooms.

The flowers I got was also apt for this layout theme with the pearls in the centre. As I rummaged through my craft box, I managed to find small burlap flowers and a laser cut heart. If you can see, I cut out some doily patterns from a piece of Kaiser Craft patterned paper which is actually from a Christmas collection. It's so nice I want to buy another piece, lol..but I'm watching my expenditure so when I'm almost done with cutting the balance pieces, I will defy buy the next time round before it's sold out. When I like a particular piece, I tend to buy it again but usually it doesn't go beyond the second buy.

I hope you like this wedding layout too and hope it serves as an inspiration to you as well.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments