Hello Baby Girl..Welcoming You Soon Card




Hi Everyone,

This card was made for a friend of mine and it was challenging..actually I find all cards with pictures challenging..lol..but as for this card, I actually did not resize the photos during the printing process so I ended up with two full sized pictures. When I laid them on the card base, I'm like ok..I don't have much space to decorate now, haha.

But what I wanted to be on the card was the laced border. It's so feminine and pretty, I thought it will look nice for the overall aesthetics of the card. I wanted to buy a sticker pack that is baby girl related but I didn't want to spend too much on it as I wanted to keep the budget as low as possible as this type of card is not something I will make often.

So I bought a piece of patterned paper with several journalling card in a mixture of 4 X 6 and 3 X4 inches and I only have to cut out the pictures.  To make the card a little more feminine looking, coz well..it's for a baby girl, I also fussy cut some light pink flower from a Kaiser Craft patterned paper. I also die cut a heart with a stitched border and layered it on top of a scallop edged border and give it a little dimension with a pop up sticker.

For final touches I decorated the empty spaces with light pink sequins after I have stuck on the title with the phrases cut out from my Cameo machine.

I hope you like this card I've made. Want to order a customised card from me? Simply send me your order queries on the right side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments