Blue Themed Trifold Card with Butterflies


Hi Everyone,

I actually love  using butterflies on my design and when I was asked to customise a card with butterflies, my heart went yay! But for the butterflies you see on this card, I actually cut them out from a single patterned paper from Crate Paper. It's not too difficult to find such patterned papers although the one I liked most was from Kaisercrafts, which unfortunately, could not be found anymore.

Sadness. I once went for a class just because it used the butterfly patterned paper and silly me, I thought that I would get the whole sheet again. But they cut out one piece for me only, lol! I still find the class fruitful honestly and fun, though sometimes it can get stressful..who knew.

The doily diecut in the centre was cut out using my cameo machine. I was so excited I could cut out such nice pattern without a hitch. This isn't always the case, haha. But imagine the flexibility of having the machine to cut out similar designs. My head is churning out ideas now but you'll have to wait and see if I will use this doily pattern again because the setting up, peeling the pattern from the sticky mat AND cleaning the mat is quite a pain.

Below is a snippet of how I decorated the inner layer.




Hope you like this card I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to use the order form in the link above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments