Sweet Box Card for 60th Birthday






Hi Everyone,

Actually what I liked most about this box card is how I actually designed the box cover. Also, I liked the colour scheme that I used for this card which is more on the soft vintage side..if there's such a thing..a collection from Bo Bunny. I am honestly bad remembering the collection names of certain releases but let's go in details with this post, shall we.

I like the cut outs from a 12X12 patterned  paper from Prima Marketing because it had some gold foiling on it. I used two cut outs for the inner layer and also for the box cover. The foil is subtle but adds character to the layering.



I like to keep slightly bigger pieces of scrap papers, usually from the set of papers that I was using to design the box, as layering pieces. It helps to fully utilise the papers as well as coordinates with the rest of the box. 

For the pink paper flower below, I did several die cutting of these smaller pieces (when I'm in the mood..) and got a balance of this one piece only after using the rest for a previous project and I loved how it tied in with the whole colour scheme. 



So this is how the top layer looked like complete with the picture. Since it's for birthday, I just had to include the cut outs of these birthday boxes. They were layered together with a wood token, which to me, will always be a classic piece used for some definition and even height.



So hope you like this box card that I've made. Please feel free to send me your queries for customised orders.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments