Purple Glittered Heart Explosion Box Card


Purple is a nice rich colour but it's an often overlooked colour. Even when I buy papers, it's quite hard to get this colour as I previously talked about. So normally if there's purple like the one you see below, in polka dots (my fav), I get it for no reason, haha.

So it came in handy when I got asked to do this custom order of an explosion box card in purple. Although I still buy new patterned papers, I cut out pieces from the polka dot one instead of using the whole piece so that I can continue to use it for other projects.

For the purple heart in the centre, it has been awhile since I last used this diecut and I had some leftover purple glittered foam and I used the Maya Road die to cut out this love shape. It's really pretty when you open the box, and then you see this glittered heart.

The rest of the card design is kept simple and usually, if it's not going to be a detailed one, I like to use dies. You can catch sneak peeks of them when you see the pictures below.



I hope you like this purple explosion box card I've made.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments