Lovely & Hello Gorgeous Cards


These layered cards were made recently for two ladies and I used a single patterned paper to make the background and I actually thought I would get different patterns when I cut. Actually they turned out to be identical, yay! I just updated the stash inside my plastic bag of papers by throwing out those that I don't need at all. I know other crafter have such nice storage for these papers and organised them so well based on colours, patterns, manufacturers etc etc..while mine is just in a regular store plastic bag, haha. 

But I use them every day and well, so many of them fall off the radar of paper crafting that even their expensive bigshot machines are hardly used now. One of thing though, I am into paper crafting as a hobby and as a means of making some side income, if you don't already know. 

Before I go off tangent, you can see the cards in separate pictures below.



As I was rummaging my stash, I saw this journal card from Prima Marketing and I thought that it would make such a nice focal point for a card. As for the stickers, they were from a 12 X 12 sticker sheet from Photo Play. I tried to create layers with the stickers by cutting them into and placed them in different spots or layered them on top of each other for a pop of 3D.

It needed something extra in the background so I diecut a leftover white scrap paper with a mixed media thinlit.



This card has a little bit more of a layered look but I mostly kept the layering at one side. For some extra dimension, I used a chipboard sticker crown to adorn the 'hello gorgeous sticker.' It may look like a strange combination but somehow it worked, haha. Because I wanted to give this card a little bit of a Diva appeal.

I hope you like these two cards that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or the links above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments