Beautiful Memories Loved Themed Mini Album


I actually find it easier when I have photos to work with when decorating the inner pages of this mini album. From the pics, you can also get inspired by the choice of embellishments to bring out the essence of the pictures. Here I played around with the colours, blue, black and white. I used leftover scrapbook papers to form layers for the photos and decorated with loved themed stickers, the sticker sheet from Maggie Holmes Carousel collection and 12X12 sticker sheet from Simple Stories Beautiful collection which honestly, is one of my favourites from them.



Again, I like to decorate the opposite pages similarly to make it more aligned.



Sometimes I will have leftover diecuts from previous projects such as these hearts cut out from gold glitter paper. Instead of throwing, I used them for these pages below.



I hope you like this mini album that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments