Wedding Congratulatory Card in White & Gold


Sometimes I have to work based on a past design but knowing me, I usually don't like to follow the design to a T but I would take elements from it as a form of inspiration. As for this, I made a frame and had a sticker of a wedding cake as the central theme. I then decorated mainly the two corners diagonally with each other with clusters of cut out flowers and a piece of diecut that I cut out from gold foil. 

To maximised the use of the diecut, I cut it into several parts and then had them mixed in with the paper flowers and paper cut outs of the flowers. I also cut out some hearts in gold glitter to add some decorations instead of just having flowers since it's a love wedding card.



One of the things that help to fill up space is enamel dots and you can purchase them in a pack of multi colours and I got this pack that are mostly in pastel colours. They decorated the centre of the paper flowers and also some white space near the clusters.



They also adorned the inner layout which I basically repeated the design from the front cover with the gold hearts and butterfly.

I hope you like this card that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments