Christmas Trifold Cards for 2017


So it's the merry month of Christmas! I will normally have one Christmas gift exchange with my good friend. We get to request what we want and then meet up for dinner, so fun! It's only the two of us and it's a just a token of appreciation for our friendship :)

I made these trifold Christmas cards and I used a combination of red and white striped patterned papers and light blue snowflakes papers, so pretty! I actually did these 3 in a go, which explained why the design was pretty similar. But I tried to make them different as well, in the smaller details.

I wished I had taken the inner folds but I was starting to feel unwell, coming down with fever, so I only managed to take this one picture. I will be making some more of these soon so hopefully by then, I would be able to take more proper pics, hehe.

Starting this weekend, I am going to make two Christmas explosion box cards so look out for the post soon!

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments