Blue Floral Theme Birthday Trifold Card with Pictures in


I made this trifold card last week and it was loosely based on a previous card that I had made which I used a lot of small die cut flowers. I don't mind die cutting papers which I do for almost every card I made but I kinda am a little lazy cutting little papers, haha.

For this particular card, I had to put in some effort and I did them as the very last part to finish off the card. I tried not to layer too many papers for the cover because I learned that it would not balance nicely when placed on the edge. But I still would like a little layer to show at least. I surrounded the bottom half of the cover with cut out flowers from a patterned paper that I loved and added a bit of pearl flourish which honestly is a little hard to find nowadays. Please make more of these.




When I had to include some photos inside, I kinda like thinking how am I going to put them in this pretty small card. So I had to play around with the photo sizes and had to add a layer in the centre so that I could fit in two more photos.

For the rest of the smaller panels, I used stickers and cut out decorations.

This is how the card looked when laid flat down.


I hope you like this trifold card that I had made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or the links above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments