Box Cards for the Best Mum & a Best Friend


These box cards were sent out this week to the recipients and I hoped they liked these specially made for them. I would be another blogpost soon on themed box cards. For these, there are usually special because I would include photos that commemorate their friendship or their love for each other.

I've had the first one done in turquoise colour and honestly, this colour is pretty hard to find. It goes out to a mum and I happened to find this chipboard sticker when I was cleaning a box with older embellishments. I've stopped buying them because I would end up not using most of them in the set which is a bummer. But sometimes I can find gems like the 'to the best mum' sticker below.




This other box is mostly done in different shades of blue. I've had some leftover glitter card stock and I die cut some gold stars to decorate the box cover.


For the collage above, I actually used stickers from several sets which actually looked so nice together and then since this was going out to a friend, I also die cut the word.


The waterfall tabs on the sides is the real winner for the box card. I liked how the photos would cascade when the tab is being pulled.

I hope you like the box cards that I have made above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments