Love You to the Moon Valentine's Day Box Cards


I love making romantic themed box cards especially when there are readily available embellishments especially with the upcoming Valentine's Day. But honestly it's a little harder when it's going to a guy, haha. But fortunately, for the second box, I kinda managed to pull it off.

For the box cover above, I thought the flower heart shaped sticker is so cute. I decided to use it as the central decoration. The flower patterned chipboard frame helped to make the heart sticker stand out a little and when I thought it still looked a little plain, I added a die cut phrase below.

I used a slightly different style of layering for the side panels. Took me awhile to figure because I normally  liked things aligned. But you know, sometimes you just have to try new things to make it a little more fun yet different.

I got a set of little heart envelopes which I used for both of the boxes below. I got it in pack from a local bookstore and I thought they looked so cute and perfect for the theme.



I used yet another frame from the set for this box card. For the rest of the items, I actually used the things an ex colleague of mine gave to me and as I rummaged through it, I found these gems and used them as decorations.


Now this is so unique. My customer requested to put little oranges instead of hearts. How cute are these and I got them from a colleague at my current workplace because I was searching high and low for them. I asked and I got in an instant, haha. Should have done them earlier but it's okay, my project could finally complete.


I Hope you liked these box cards that I have made. For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the side bar or the links above.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments