Birthday Box in Maroon Colour Scheme & Light Blue & Pink Happy 100 Days Explosion Box Card


I haven't been writing because usually around this time at night, I will experience throbbing gum pain near the wisdom tooth area so I would rather not type and just lie down waiting for the pain to subside. The pain has lessened ever since I increase my intake of fruits. I guess my lack of oral hygiene and proper vitamins has taken a toll on my teeth and gum but I have started to make improvement so hopefully the pain will be gone and I can write more happy things here :)

Anyway, let's talk about these box cards that I have made recently. The one above is for a birthday girl nicknamed Pumpkin. I had a little fun making these collages. I die cut little hexagon shapes and layered them with other cut out embellishments.

But I especially loved the box cover. While I like to use materials from current collections, there are some things that I still use from past collections especially when they are ever green, just like beautiful pink foiled butterfly below. I wished they would make more of these type of designs because they are really easy to use as decorations. I added the chipboard frame for some dimension and also a chipboard flower.



As for the box cover below for another design, I cut out the pretty flower design and then layered it on top of a diecut doily.  To finish off the look, I added a chipboard sticker 'hello love' because I liked how the colour tied in with the colour scheme.


As these would be decorated with photos, the waterfall tabs are empty and I added decorations for the rest of the panels, again keeping with the colour scheme of light blue and pink. Below you can see a sneak peek of a little cute envelope that I bought in a pack.


I used a single patterned paper that has different pictures but keep to the same romance theme which is perfect for this love themed box card. At times, when I have to make quite a few of such boxes, it also helped to speed up the process of decorating.




I hope you like the box cards I made above and be sure to check every week for new updates.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments