Pink & Red Themed Valentine's Day Card


Sorry, I had no updates last week although I was super busy churning out card after card for my online orders. I had a stomach flu and honestly, it sucked, haha. But I'm better now and back to writing about my creative work :)

For this card above, this was for Valentine's Day. Done in a light coloured pink and red colour scheme, I used some sticker embellishments from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper and Simple Stories. These two are my go-to when I do up such cards and the lovely combination made this such a pretty card.

I loved these 3D embellishments especially the little envelope which I think I am going to stock up again before it runs out. I cut out little flowers and tucked them in small empty spaces. To finish off the cards, I added jewel stickers from Prima Marketing and a sticker phrase from Crate Paper at the corner.

Hope you like this card I have made and thanks for dropping by!

Comments