Birthday Explosion Box Card in Black, White & Red Theme.



This was a card that was mostly decorated with stamped images and I actually got this set for free at a lucky draw. I used this with another stamp set with wordings that are suitable for the theme of the box card.

I used chipboard stickers from a wedding set and you can see how I used them in the picture below. I actually liked how the colours from the chipboard stickers blend in with the colour scheme of the box card too.



This was how the box card looked like in full view with the corner triangles. I made pockets for the bottom layer as required by my client. Because the base was in avsolid colour, I used patterned papers for the pockets for contrast.


Initially, I used white card stock to cut out the phrase 'birthday wish' but well, they blended in too well with the background. Just like the hearts, I changed to black card stock for contrast and also for the recipient to be able to see the words clearly.


I hope you like this box card that I have made. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments