Hello & Keep Smiling Pink & White 6 Inches Mini Album


This is one mini album that was fun to make and done in a short time because I already had the things that I wanted to use for decorations on hand and they were quite easy to put together. Making one with photos was also easier than without because I could use leftover scrapbook papers as matting behind the photos and lay down the embellishments on top of them.


Small chipboard stickers are great to layer with phrase stickers and I used them for almost every photo by choosing the ones that were suitable for the theme.



Journal pieces that measure about 4 X 3 inches cut out from a single patterned paper can help to cover quite a large part of the page especially those with pretty elements on it like the butterflies as seen below.


Finally, the 6 inches mini album gave me some ample space to use those alpha stickers such as the word 'smile' that would not fit into the regular sized boxes that you often see me do in this blog.



I hope you liked this mini album that I had made. I have a few more though and would post them up in due time.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments