Love & Birthday Themed 6 Inches Mini Album in Blue & Black



Last week, I featured a pink & white themed 6 inches mini album and now it's a blue one. It's a combination of birthday and love themed. Again I had a bicycle picture as the centre focus but I added some extras at the corner with stickers and cut outs. I felt that it looked a little plain and decided to add a banner in the centre with a stamped 'celebrate' in gold.


For the rest of the pictures, I used mostly stickers and cut outs and did not try to overwhelm the pages because I still want to draw attention to the pictures.


Chipboards help to give some dimension to the page as well and also enamel dots in coordinating colours. I play around with different sizes of paper for matting in the background for some contrast with the main patterned paper.


Little stickers are great to layer with and most sticker sheets that I bought have little hearts such as the red one in the picture above. I tend to use these hearts quite liberally because their sizes are not too overwhelming when I layer with other stickers.

I hope you like this mini album that I have made.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments