Red & Black Love Themed Waterfall Box Card


You've seen me write about this waterfall tabs box cards a few times already but for each one, I like to decorate them differently though there are still some similarities. I mean it helps to keep my designs fresh and one of a kind.


For the two pictures below, I cut out two journal papers that were in the same colour scheme that I was going for and I diecut little hearts to embellish them further. While at times, I like to use stickers but journal cards with short phrases like these are quick and easy to use.



If you're a paper crafter or make cards during your free time, one of the things you can invest in and go a milage with is glittered paper, especially gold or champagne gold like this one. If gold is a little too much, champagne gold is slightly muted but quite often, it's sold out. So get it if you can.

I hope you like this box card that I have made.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments