A Lovely Day Light Blue Tri-fold Card


I made a little improvement in the tri-fold card design based on my research on how others did theirs. I thought it made sense to have the first and the last long panel of the same design, which you can see above, with the light blue strips of patterned papers. It makes it more cohesive looking.

But I still stick to my same technique of layering and this time, I used a journal card which I covered the centre phrase with the pretty large sticker of a bicycle with the phrase 'a lovely day'. I thought the wreath design looked cute.

I then cut out the pastel flowers from a patterned paper which I mostly used the B side until I saw an IG post of a scrapbook layout where the crafter cut out the flowers instead. Honestly, I was a little lazy to do the same because of its various sizes but then, I thought it would a nice touch to the card as they were of similar colours so it would go well with the whole aesthetics of the card.

In a later post, I would show you how I used the same flower designs for the cover page of a mini album. They looked great on it. I adorned the flowers on the lower part of the card with my new embellishments called dew drops. I  had always wanted to buy them but it was really hard to get and finally they restocked them in multiple colours. But it's not cheap so I started off by getting the clear ones first. Maybe next, I would get either blue or light pink.

Below you can see how I designed the inner panels.




The card can lay flat and this is how it looked when folded down.


I hope you like this trifold card that I had made. Thanks for dropping by!

Comments