Now & Forever Black & Gold Box Card & Red & Black Birthday Box Card


This black and gold box card seems to be a popular request and I actually enjoy making of each these boxes with variations even though they have the same colour scheme and theme.

One of the fast becoming dies that I like to use, besides stars of course, is the scallop die. It is a perfect layering addition and you can stretch the scallop design a little by cutting it into half and then layering them diagonally like what I did above.

If you have seen my previous posts, one of the things I always use are stickers and then to make the stickers stand out a little, I like to mat them and use foam tape to give a 3D look.

Other smaller embellishments that I had used were a wood token and crystal gems.

Above is another custom order that took inspiration from a previous order and while I can't make it into an exact design, there were some similarities. You see those little stars on the bottom layer from the picture below? I actually used a cheap $2 border puncher from Daiso, which sells everything at $2. It was bought a long time ago but it still had the 'bite' which was surprising and while it is supposed to be a border punch, the little cut out stars make perfect little additions.

While the designs may have looked a little simple, there were stamping cut outs and diecutting involved. In other words, a few techniques were employed for the box card.





I hope you like these box cards that I have made. Thanks for dropping by!





Comments