Best Dad Ever Mini Album


Hi,

The design theme for this mini album is kept pretty simple. But I think it's pretty neat to actually use my cameo machine to cut out musical notes...successfully, haha.

It's a little hard to cut out manually because of the shape and it's also hard to find music themed designs. As I was trying to save money as and when I can, next best thing to do is to use the cameo and I had to recall how to use it for tracing shape and stuff. Luckily, it didn't take me too long and they turned out beautiful! Yay me.

For the cover page, I also used the cameo and had the letters cut out bigger. After layering with papers and die cut scallop, it looked a little plain so I added some silver foil stars from a sticker book.



I also printed out some guitar pics as requested and the rest of the decorations were kept simple as well with layering with papers in the same colour range which is blue and black.




I hope you liked this mini album that I have made! For custom orders, please feel free to send me your order queries from the links at the top of the page.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments