Pink & Black Birthday Box Card with Cut out Stamped Wreaths


Hi,

This is a sweet pink and black combination box card for a birthday that I had embellished it with die cut stars and stamped wreaths. The wreath came in a set for  Christmas collection and it makes for great layering for other occasions as well.

As it's for a birthday, I handcut balloons in matching colours and cut out little square to make as presents. At times, you can think a little creatively and used the existing papers, usually scrap papers when doing the project, and make little embellishments like this. It helps to save some costs too as scrapbooking or card making can be quite an expensive hobby. Although I still think that the money should best be invested in things that make this hobby a little easier and creative rather than just expensive sticker sets.




Just for some added details, I added little crystal gems at the two bottom panels. Also because I haven't really use these gems in awhile so why not, haha.


I hope you liked this box card that I have made. Feel free to send me your order queries from the top or side bar.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments