Black & White Wedding Themed 6 Inches Mini Album


Hi everyone,

A few weeks ago, I made this pretty black and white wedding themed mini album without pictures. I don't know about you but wedding themed items are one of my favourite things to do because I get to play with many pretty stickers and diecuts. I actually wished they have more varieties of wedding embellishments though. Another option is to look online and download pictures and print them on good paper.

Anyway, I made use of older sticker collections and mix and match them together. Layering them and then decorating in corners mostly to make space for the photos eventually.



Flower patterns, be in in sticker forms or cut out pictures, are an integral part of the decorating process. Here I chose the colours to be in black or grey to co-ordinate with the colour scheme.


Some pages have mats and some don't. Again, if you have been reading my previous posts on mini albums, I usually like to have similar designs on opposite pages.


I don't know why but I like this sticker border even though initially I didn't quite like the checkered design. I am not sure if I have made a similar design before but I kinda like it going vertical instead of horizontal.


Some more wedding related embellishments. Please make more of them, they're so hard to get now..haha!

I hope you like this mini album that I did.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments