6 Inches Christmas Themed Mini Album


Merry Christmas!

Recently I have been overwhelmed with orders but thankfully, I managed to complete them on time though some were pretty rushed. For the cover page above, I actually just put together some random leftover papers from making the cards in my previous two posts. Yah, it was that rushed, haha! The only thing I had in mind was to use this sticker with the Merry Christmas as the main decoration. Honestly, I don't plan most of the time and this layering just came together.

I wanted to use the gold stripes as part of the layering and honestly, I loved the final result despite the short amount of time done.


For the inner pages, I had kept the inner pages quite simple as requested. The first two pages, to me, is the simplest, and I was like,  that's it? haha..


I have been trying to simplify my method of decorating so the album came together pretty fast actually. The only thing that was a little time consuming was the cutting out of phrases and patterns.



You can't probably see this but the snowflakes pattern in the paper above were so gorgeous! They were in glitter and I just love it so much.

I hope you like this Christmas themed  mini album! I actually did two but I thought this is a nicer one :)

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments