Blue Explosion Box Card for Christmas and Pop Up Trees


Hi there,

I actually enjoyed making this box card because it's the only one done in a Christmas theme and it's also interesting because I made the trees for the centre. Technically, I downloaded the picture of a Christmas tree and had my cameo cut out the shapes. It was not a 100% perfect because I forgot to adjust some settings but after a little adjusting with a handy pair of sharp scissors, they looked a little better.


For the rest of the panels, I used mostly shapes cut out from a single patterned paper and pasted some stickers from a sticker sheet which I truly loved because most of them were good for decorations so I may considering purchasing another one. I don't like those Christmas themed stickers with critters or cute animals designs. I dunno, they're not Christmas-y looking for me, haha.


I hope you like this box card that I have made and thanks for dropping by!

Comments