Valentine's Day Mini Album for 2019







There are certain periods where I get orders of similar request such as Christmas and Valentine's Day. It was the season of giving and showing appreciation of love. While there are many things that are specially made for such occasions, it heartens me that people still have a heart for handmade things which keep my humble online shop going.

So this is the first order for Valentine's Day and I'm pretty happy with it even though I actually do it at one go so that I can keep up with other orders. It helps when I am given some ideas on how to design the album pages but it will also be largely my own creativity.

This page below is one of my favourites. It's pretty random and I did something similar to it later on where I used the vellum stickers and stick on them playfully like so.


I have not made use of the scallop dies for awhile so based on an scrapbooking idea from instagram, I  layered the scallops that were in two sized with other diecuts.


Banner stickers can be fun to use too but most times, I have to cut it to size to fit the page. This one seemed just nice though with the letterings though I still have to cut the corner ribbon a little.



Since it was supposed to be Valentine's Day, hence there were many hearts in the album, both die cuts and stickers.



I hope you liked this mini album that I did and thanks for dropping by!

Comments