Pink & White Floral Themed Birthday Explosion Box Card


Hi everyone,

This is one of the prettiest box cards that I have made because it's white, pink and floral themed. I used a collection of stickers and cut outs from patterned papers for the flowers. I also added some die cuts mainly for the top panel behind the cake decor. I wish I can do more of these box cards but oh well, haha. Maybe one of these days again when I get similar requests.

Some other types of decos I used were punched out flowers that were not planned but I had some scrap white papers, so why not. I try to utilise as much of the papers that I have for different projects to get maximum mileage from them.



Some other touches included stamped phrases which I then coloured in using watercolour pencils. I wish I can find the time to explore other mediums of art because right now, I am just so busy making card after card.

In between you tubes and Netflix :D


I hope you liked this box card that I have made.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments