Valentine's Day 2019 Box Cards Compilations




Hi everyone

I have been so overwhelmed with Valentine's Day orders, along with birthday and anniversary orders too, that I barely have time to write. I should make time for writing again and hope that things will start to fall into place now that I have taken a little time off last couple of days on a short vacay.

Orders are starting to come in fast and furious barely a day after coming back, lol. 

Anyway, here's a compilation of some of the boxes that I have made for V day itself. Some of the stickers I used were from past and current collections and I also handwrite a quote or two. Though each box was designed differently, there were some that I designed in a similar way because I used the same die for different boxes. It saves time plus it helps to use up the balance papers from the projects so there is little or no wastage.

At one point, I forgot to bring back the die so I had to resort to using my Cameo to cut out the design. Though it was not exactly the same, it still turned out nice. I did the one below using the Cameo.



I also liked to use a combination of stickers layered together and cut out the phrases from various patterned papers.

How cute is the swan sticker below. I seriously thought I had no use for them because I actually do not like animal themed decos, haha.




This was the piece that I had done some handwriting for the top and bottom panel. There is room for improvement but it's like combining my two interests together as well.


More stickers. I used this really cute hearts banner for the bottom layer that would peek out from the top layer as seen from the above picture.





I hope you liked these box cards that I have done. Stay tuned for more of such posts in future as I promise I will commit time to write for at least once a week.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments