The Best Mummy 6 Inches Mini Album


Hi there

Mothers' Day was recently over and I had a few orders done in conjunction with this celebration. But this was the only mini album that I did and I was pretty proud at how it turned out. There were several mothers' day related quotes being used and I recently got a new pack of diecuts from recently introduced in a local scrapbooking stores. It's actually love themed but then again, Mothers' Day is also about appreciating our mothers who shower us with love in their own special ways.




Nowadays, I tend to stick to plain coloured pages more as I thought that they helped the pictures to stand out more. But I do mix in with patterned papers for the photo mats and as background mat for some embellishments.



Again, I love using stickers and I get to use many feminine themed stickers like flowers sprinkled on most pages.




Just for fun, I added a bit of glitter card stock on the last two  pages for some interest.



I hope you liked this mini album that I have made in conjunction for Mothers' Day.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments