Farewell Mini Albums with Brown Base and Masculine Designs


Hello there

This was one of the farewell mini albums that I did based on a past design. Since my designs are now more cleaner looking, I tried to adjust it accordingly but without losing the focal theme.
Below is the design of the other farewell album.


So I did both of them at the same time so the layouts were very similar. This was done for another set of mini albums I had recently done for a birthday theme. That was even more. 3 at the same time. Sometimes I am that productive. Sometimes only, haha.

I will share more of them in another post.

Below are pics of how I had designed the interior pages. I actually had some old albums that were incomplete. When I looked at them, I was slightly ashamed at how much effort I had put in compared to now although honestly speaking, that took up a lot of time and kinda killed the passion a little. That is one of the main reasons why I kept designs now simpler, yet still interesting enough.

So now I am kinda in between. I made the effort to die cut, for example, these hexagon shapes, and stamped out the 'enjoy' quote instead of just relying mostly on stickers as deco pieces.



As photos would eventually be pasted onto these albums, I kept a lot of space for them and mainly decorated the corners.






I hoped you liked this mini album that I did and thanks for dropping by!

Comments