Mini Albums for a Dad & A Mum


Hi everyone

Thanks for continuing to come to my blog to read about my past creations. For some time, I had been making explosion boxes that are more or less the same kind of designs, perhaps just a change of greetings or wordings. So I didn't post much.

Once in awhile, I get requests to do mini albums like these, and coincidentally both were last minute requests when I was swimming in custom orders already, lol. But I just try my best to do and since I have simplified my design process, it's a little faster though at times, I do have some sort of creative battle like how to place the photos and then decorate.







The first one had meaningful phrases and the second one had a hello kitty theme to it because the mum likes the character. Both contained memories from the past and present.

I hope to make more of such mini albums in future because they allow me to be a little bit more creative than my explosion boxes. Do come for more posts on mini albums because recently, there were a few done.

Thanks for dropping by!

Comments